Leave to Remain application in the UK as a Spouse

You would make this application if you were already in the UK with entry clearance as a spouse which is coming to an end and you wish to extend the same leave for which I described the requirements in my previous blog. Alternatively, someone would submit this application if they were already in the UK on another visa (apart from a visitor visa) and had married their British partner in this time i.e. if they had been granted discretionary leave on the 10 year route to settlement as a partner and after the first period of leave wished to shorten their route to settlement. 

To read the rest of this blog click here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *