get in touch

Contact Me

Contact Me

Get in touch with me to speak about your requirements

0203 384 1981

Taylor Rose TTKW

07875 600 801

G&D Solicitors and Ansham White

Send a direct message using the form

Provide as many details as possible, and I will get back to you as quickly as possible
  • London

Latest Immigration Blogs

Spouse Visa FAQs

You can apply for a spouse visa if you are married to a British national or a person who is settled in the UK (i.e. holds Indefinite Leave to Remain).…

British Citizenship through Naturalisation

Once you have been granted Indefinite Leave to Remain you are likely to be eligible to apply for citizenship.  However, the rules are slightly different depending on if you are…