Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK after 5 years on a Spouse Visa

After spending 5 years in the UK on a spouse visa, you are eligible to make an application for Indefinite Leave to Remain. The requirements for this application are below….. Click here to read the rest of this blog.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *