Spouse Visa FAQs

You can apply for a spouse visa if you are married to a British national or a person who is settled in the UK (i.e. holds Indefinite Leave to Remain). As this is one of her favourite visa applications to make and she has many years of knowledge on spouse visas, Solicitor Ami Dhanjee has answered some commonly asked questions in relation to this particular category.

To read the rest of this Blog please click here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *