Applying for Entry Clearance as a Spouse of a British Citizen or person with settled status?

If you are married to a British citizen or person with Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK and wish to enter the UK then you should apply for entry clearance as a partner under the Family member section of the Immigration rules.

In this blog I will talk about the main requirements for this application and how you may meet them. Please click here to continue reading this blog

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *